Zeige Ergebnis 131 bis 140 von 2013
Erstellt von bamalama, 16.03.2004, 13:05 Uhr · 2.012 Antworten · 197.538 Aufrufe
27.08.2004, 14:48 #131
- Registriert seit
TONY HADLEY AND PETER COX - live VERÖFFENTLICHUNG: 20.09.2004
After the success of 'Reborn In The USA', Tony Hadley and Peter Cox are back in vogue once more. These two revel in the long overdue adulation they so richly deserve. More a celebration of music than a retrospective of the careers of SPANDAU BALLET and GO WEST, this is an ample opportunity to witness a display of good old' fashioned showmanship from two very different but eclectic performers.
01. Boys Of The Summer
02. Drive My Car
04. Always On My Mind
05. Don't Look Down
06. Call Me
07. Free Falling
08. Why Don't You
09. The Boys Are Back
10. Don't Know Why
12. Shooting Star
13. To Love Somebody
14. Suspicious Minds
15. Me And Mrs Jones
16. We Close Our Eyes
17. King Of Wishful Thinking
18. That's Life
19. Addicted To Love
20. Papa Was A Rolling Stone
21. Simply Irresistible
28.08.2004, 13:40 #132
- Registriert seit
BRUCE HORNSBY - bruce hornsby + friends SONY 2026129 VERÖFFENTLICHUNG: 06.09.2004
Mit weltweit mehr als 10 Millionen verkauften Alben, drei gewonnenen Grammy Awards und unentwegten Touren mit Größen wie Bob Dylan und Greatful Dead, gehört Bruce Hornsby nicht nur zu den erfahrensten, sondern auch zu den erfolgreichsten Künstlern unserer Zeit. Im Zuge der Veröffentlichung von ‘Halycon Days’, dem neuen Studioalbum, wird nun bisher unveröffentlichtes Live-Material der Öffentlichkeit vorgestellt. Die DVD ‘Bruce Hornsby + Friends’ enthält einen Live-Konzert-Mittschnitt aus dem Jahre 1995, bei dem sich Künstler wie z. B. Gregory Hines, Don Henley, Bonnie Raitt, Bob Weir und Pat Metheny ein Stelldichein geben. Ein Muss für jeden Fan.
01. Spider Fingers
02. Talk Of The Town
03. End Of The Innocence
04. Walk In The Sun
05. White Wheeled Limousine
06. Mandolin Rain
07. Jack Straw
08. Rainbow's Cadillac
09. The Valley Road
10. Cruise Control
30.08.2004, 12:43 #133
- Registriert seit
THE BEAT - in concert at the royal festival hall VERÖFFENTLICHUNG: 18.10.2004
Filmed & Recorded at: Royal Festival Hall, London, 7th February 2002
01. Ranking Full Stop
02. Mirror In The Bathroom
03. Rough Rider
04. Noise In This World
05. Hands Off She’s Mine
06. Doors Of Your Heart
07. Too Nice To Talk To
08. Tears Of A Clown
09. Twist And Crawl
10. Spar Wid Me
11. Two Swords
12. Big Shot
• Get A Job
• Stand Down Margaret
14. Mirror In The Bathroom
15. Stranger On The Shore
16. Save It For Later
17. Click Click
18. Can’t Get Used To Losing You
19. Best Friend
-5.1 Surround Sound
-Digitally Filmed & Recorded
Ultra-tight ska revivalists The Beat (marketed in the US as “The English Beat”) were formed in the aftermath of punk. Early pub gigs garnered a devoted following, but also a reputation for privileging musicianship over soul. This was remedied by the recruitment of black rapper Ranking Roger (Roger Charlery) and a sixty-something Jamaican saxophonist known simply as Saxa, who had once worked with ska legend Prince Buster. They would add a much-needed element of fun.
The band’s first break came in 1979, when Jerry Dammers of The Specials signed them to his 2-Tone label. Dammers had been attracted by their pumped-up blue-beat sound, but also by their stridently anti-racist politics – always an essential ingredient in the lyrics. Now The Beat were label mates with not only The Specials but also Madness. The Selecter, and other very hip names and were firmly associated with the burgeoning ska revival, a movement devoted to putting danceability back into ‘alternative’ pop. Their first single, a cover of Smokey Robinson’s “Tears Of A Clown”, went into the UK Top 10, and overnight turned the band into Top Of The Pops favourites. The frantic energy of Ranking Roger would become a familiar sight on the programme in years to come.
The band now had some clout within the music industry, and parted company with 2-Tone soon afterwards. They came to an arrangement with corporate giants Arista to form their own subsidiary label. Go Feet.
The singles released on the label in 1980 were incredibly successful, and included three upbeat Top 100 hits – “Hands Off…She’s Mine”, “Mirror In The Bathroom”, and “Too Nice To Talk To”.
By the end of 1980, the ska boom was losing its original punky edge, and the bands associated with it were testing new directions.
The Beat chose to try out a new reggae-influenced approach. Their second album, “Wha’ppen” climbed to #3, and spawned the Top 30 single “Drowning”/”All Out To Get You”.
Live, the band emphasised instrumental passages, and especially the saxophone breaks from Saxa. The Beat will probably be remembered as one of the best 1980s ska bands along with Madness and The Specials, but to anyone who can recall the heady days of 250,000-strong CND marchers, and sore-throated choruses of “Stand Down Margaret”, their music will always have a special resonance.
30.08.2004, 13:43 #134
- Registriert seit
Am 11.10.2004 soll eine um einige Clips erweiterte Version von "Elements - The Best Of Mike Oldfield" endlich auch als DVD erhältlich sein (EMI/Virgin, Cat.-No. 5999899). Gerüchten zufolge ist es allerdings möglich, daß sich der Titel noch ändert und "Greatest Hits Of The Virgin Years" lauten wird.
Das voraussichtliche Tracklisting:
01. Tubular Bells (Part 1)
02. Don Alfonso
03. In Dulci Jubilo
05. The William Tell Overture
07. Blue Peter
08. Wonderful Land
09. Five Miles Out
10. Moonlight Shadow
11. Shadow On The Wall
12. Crime Of Passion
13. Tricks Of The Light
14. To France
16. Pictures In The Dark
19. Earth Moving
20. Heavens Open
30.08.2004, 14:23 #135
- Registriert seit
THE CLASH - london calling / the 25th anniversary edition 2 CD & DVD LEGACY / SONY E3K 092923 VERÖFFENTLICHUNG: 20.09.2004
In celebration of the 25th anniversary of the release of The Clash's landmark third album, "London Calling" (December 14, 1979 in the U.S.), Legacy Recordings will issue a deluxe LEGACY EDITION version. "London Calling: Legacy Edition" will feature 2 full CDs of music plus a newly-created DVD component. The package will arrive in stores on September 20th.
Rolling Stone named it the #1 album of the 80's. Q Magazine put it in the Top 5 Best British Albums of all time and called Pennie Smith's cover shot "The Most Iconic Image In Rock & Roll." Incorporating elements of rockabilly, funk, blues and reggae into The Clash's amphetamine rush of sound, and spread out over four sides of LP vinyl, the 1979 release of "London Calling" was closer to a manifesto than an album release. With its numerous accolades from the media, industry and music buyers alike, it is one of the most recognized and influential albums in rock.
"London Calling: Legacy Edition," will include 2 CDs of music and a DVD in a lavish digipack. The original packaging will be expanded with a new historical essay and rare photos by band photographer Pennie Smith. Disc 1 will feature the complete classic album. Disc 2 is entitled "The Vanilla Tapes" and features previously unheard demos for the album which were recently discovered in vocalist/guitarist Mick Jones' storage house. Among the demos that will feature on "The Vanilla Tapes" are FIVE tracks that never made the final cut of the album, including a version of Dylan's "The Man In Me." Finally, the DVD will represent a time capsule of The Clash at the time of "London Calling's" release, and one of its features will be a newly-created 45-minute documentary by the band's longtime biographer and collaborator, Don Letts. The documentary includes newly discovered footage of the band in the recording studio with producer Guy Stevens, as well as previously unseen live performance footage, interviews with band members Joe Strummer, Mick Jones, Paul Simonon and Topper Headon, and for the first time ever band manager Kosmo Vinyl telling his side of the story.
LONDON CALLING (LEGACY EDITION) DVD CONTENT:
1. 40-minute documentary on the making of "London Calling." Produced and directed by Don Letts. Features interview footage with Joe originally shot for the "Westway To The World Documentary." Also includes interview footage (some newly-shot specifically for this doc, some from "Westway") of Mick, Paul, Topper and engineer Bill Price. This doc also includes the first-ever interview footage of Clash manager Kosmo Vinyl discussing the era. Kosmo features prominently in this 40-minute doc and he's quite lively and tells many great anecdotes. At one point, Kosmo explains that the original title for the album was "The Last Testament." In keeping with that theme, he explained that the typography for the sleeve was an homage to Elvis' self-titled debut album from 1956, which the Clash viewed as the birth of rock 'n' roll. On its sleeve, the album features Elvis holding up a guitar. So for "The Last Testament," the band liked the idea of using the Pennie Smith photo of Paul smashing DOWN his guitar, therefore signalling the end, or last word, on rock'n'roll.
The documentary also includes never-before-released B&W footage of the band in the studio with album producer Guy Stevens. Stevens was just as famous for his crazy studio antics as he was for his production on classic albums by Mick's favorite band, Mott The Hoople. This doc captures Stevens throwing chairs around the recording studio and swinging a ladder above his head -- all while the band was actually playing and recording. Stevens has a shaggy beard and looks like a maniac.
The doc is further fleshed out with live footage of the band performing songs from "London Calling," and also footage taken from the rare Joe Strummer-directed Clash film, "Hell W10."
2. Separate 16 minutes of B&W footage of the Clash in the studio during the making of "London Calling." All of the Guy Stevens footage mentioned above, as well as footage of the band performing in the studio, is taken out of the context of the 40-minute doc and included on its own as a supplemental feature.
3. All 3 videos from the album are included -- "London Calling," "Train In Vain" and "Clampdown."
01. London Calling
02. Brand New Cadillac
03. Jimmy Jazz
05. Rudie Can't Fail
06. Spanish Bombs
07. The Right Profile
08. Lost In The Supermarket
10. The Guns Of Brixton
11. Wrong 'Em Boyo
12. Death Or Glory
13. Koka Kola
14. The Card Cheat
15. Lover's Rock
17. I'm Not Down
18. Revolution Rock
19. Train In Vain
02. Rudi Can't Fail
03. Paul's Tune
04. I'm Not Down
05. 4 Horsemen
06. Koka Kola, Advertising & Cocaine
07. Death Or Glory
08. Lover's Rock
09. Lonesome Me
10. The Police Walked In 4 Jazz
11. Lost In The Supermarket
12. Up-Toon (Instrumental)
13. Walking The Slidewalk
14. Where You Gonna Go (Soweto)
15. The Man In Me
16. Remote Control
17. Working And Waiting
18. Heart And Mind
19. Brand New Cadillac
20. London Calling
21. Revolution Rock
- "The Last Testament" - 32min "making of London Calling" documentary by Don Letts, includes interviews with Joe Strummer, Mick Jones, Paul Simonon, Topper Headon and other key figures involved in the making of the album.
- Previously unseen home video footage of the band rehearsing in Wes5ex Studios, including performance of "Louie, Louie".
3 x promo videos:
- London Calling
- Train in Vain
31.08.2004, 12:02 #136
- Registriert seit
JEAN MICHEL JARRE - aero CD & DVD EAST WEST / WARNER 256 4618512-2 VERÖFFENTLICHUNG: 21.09.2004
Anthology of Electronic Revisited Originals
Jean Michel Jarre is proud to present his best compositions accompanied by four previously unreleased tracks on his new album entitled 'Aero', short for 'Anthology of Electronic Revisited Originals', to be released on 21 September 2004.
'Aero' marks Jean Michel's first DVD Audio release. All tracks have been newly recorded in order to take full advantage of the capabilities of DVD Audio's high resolution, 5.1 digital surround sound. The album was recorded by Jean Michel Jarre, Francis Rimbert & Patrick Pelamourgues. Joachim Garraud took care of the mixing and audio optimisation, as well as the creation of special transitional sequences linking the songs, the so called 'scenes' in the tracklist.
As a pioneer of electronic music for over 20 years (selling over 60 million albums worldwide and performing record-breaking concerts), Jean Michel Jarre's global success has inspired a new generation of creators and one of the fastest growing trends in the industry.
Today, Jean Michel Jarre continues the sound revolution with his forthcoming release AERO - the world's first album fully constructed, note for note, in 5.1 surround sound. With over 25 million households across the Europe now owning a Home Cinema surround sound system, the time for AERO has never been more right.
Revisiting his greatest hits, together with three new tracks and a series of interlude scenes, the AERO experience is like nothing you have heard before. AERO places the listener 'inside' the music, rather than outside the flat 'wall' of stereo, immersing you in the way that first listening to music on headphones once did, although now in 360° surround sound. By moving from 2 channel (Stereo) to 5.1 channel (AERO), it literally takes the music into a whole new dimension. It has been compared to standing in an audio landscape rather than just looking at a picture.
Overcoming daunting technical difficulties, Jean Michel Jarre engineered AERO entirely by himself having been unable to find an audio technician in the world that could help. This allowed him to exercise perfect artistic control, bringing the listener closer to the original vision of the music - the 'AEROspace' - he has always imagined but, until now, been unable to fully convey.
Released in both DVD 5.1 surround sound and CD super stereo formats together, AERO ensures accessibility for AEROnauts everywhere. With emphasis almost entirely on the new audio dimension, visuals are kept to a minimum so as not to distract.
Like the milestones of Mono (1877) and Stereo (1958) that went before it, AERO is a unique sound experience that will change the way we listen to music. This is your chance to be a part of history and hear the sound revolution.
The DVD will contain, synchronised to the audio, a special video track called 'Eyes', with the eyes of French actress Anne Parillaud who is showing her emotions while listening to the music.
Website & Showcase
A special 'Aerozone' website will be created to support the Aero project. Teaser tracks will become available on the AEROzone website, together with technology demos, a unique 5-player AERO game, and exclusive opportunities to win tickets to both the European AERO showcase (7 September) and the massive 10 October concert in Beijing.
01. Aero Opening
02. Oxygene 2
04. Equinoxe 8
05. Oxygene 4
06. Souvenir of China
08. Equinoxe 3
09. Equinoxe 4
10. Last Rendez-Vous
13. Magnetic Fields 1
14. Chronology 6
15. Rendez-Vous 4 (hidden track)
01. Aero Opening 0:16
02. Scene 1 0:33
03. Oxygene 2 7:12
04. Scene 2 0:31
05. Aero 3:09
06. Equinoxe 8 1:26
07. Oxygene 4 4:16
08. Scene 3 0:32
09. Souvenir of China 4:13
10. Scene 4 0:50
11. Aerology 3:02
12. Scene 5 0:37
13. Equinoxe 3 6:08
14. Scene 6 0:26
15. Equinoxe 4 5:40
16. Scene 7 1:06
17. Last Rendez Vous 4:41
18. Scene 8 0:27
19. Zoolookology 3:34
20. Scene 9 0:12
21. Aerozone 4:51
22. Scene 10 0:16
23. Magnetic Fields 1 5:42
24. Scene 11 0:17
25. Chronology 6 4:54
26. Rendez-Vous 4 (Live Version) 7:35
DVD Audio (PCM Stereo; Dolby Digital 5.1 & DTS 5.1; DVD-A Advanced Resolution 24bit/96KHz)
01.09.2004, 13:01 #137
- Registriert seit
LIZA MINNELLI - results / visible results CD & DVD EPIC / SONY VERÖFFENTLICHUNG: 27.09.2004
Personnel includes: Liza Minnelli, Pet Shop Boys. Pet Shop Boys Chris Lowe and Neil Tennant produced these 1989 performances, and in consequence RESULTS is an atmospheric, hi-tech affair. In accordance with this intense change in musical settings, Liza Minnelli, best known for her theatrical flair and stage style, scales down her tone and voices these low-key songs with high drama. Fortunately she has the vocal fortitude to prevail within her densely synthesized musical surroundings. Particularly effective is her emotion and spirit within Stephen Sondheim's "Losing My Mind," anchoring the airy ambience with her earthiness and the intelligent lyrics. The sequencers and synthetic percussion rhythms pervade the album, giving it a post-modern feel; in return the chanteuse makes songs like the producers' techno-ballad "Don't Drop Bombs" into something heartfelt and real.
01. I Want You Now
02. Losing My Mind
03. If There Was Love
04. So Sorry, I Said
05. Don't Drop Bombs
06. Twist In My Sobriety
08. Love Pains
09. Tonight Is Forever
10. I Can't Say Goodnight
11. Losing My Mind (Extended Mix)
12. Don't Drop Bombs (Extended Remix)
13. Love Pains (Steve Hurley's Remix)
14. I Can't Say Goodnight (Snippets-Audio Only)
15. I Can't Say Goodnight (Snippets-Audio Only)
01. Losing My Mind
02. Don´t Drop Bombs
03. So Sorry, I Said
01.09.2004, 18:26 #138
- Registriert seit
V.A. - live aid 4 DVD WARNER 2564618952 VERÖFFENTLICHUNG: 01.11.2004
After nearly 20 years and an unimaginable amount of legal wrangling, the entire Live Aid concert, featuring legendary performances from the likes of U2, David Bowie, Queen, Paul McCartney, Duran Duran, Neil Young, Ozzy Osbourne, The Boomtown Rats and Kenny fucking Logins will be released on DVD.
The Live Aid concerts, organised by Bob Geldof to raise money to provide aid devastating famine in Africa, were staged at Wembley and Philadelphia’s JFK Stadiums on Saturday July 13 1985.
Watched on television by over 1.5 billion people around the world, the concerts led to pledged donations and royalties of over $140 million. Described by the world’s media as ‘The Global Jukebox’ only two weeks ago Live Aid was defined, in a consumer poll, as the single greatest moment in the 50
year history of rock n’ roll.
Since then the concert footage has remained locked away, and despite the best efforts of various (and often prosecuted bootleggers) has never been shown in full since. Now the Band Aid Trust has gained permission from all the artists to release a definitive four-disc Live Aid DVD set.
The DVD is currently in production, but will be released on November 1 by Warner Vision International. The package will feature over 10 hours of performances, re-mastered in surround sound and a new backstage documentary entitled ‘Food, Trucks & Rock N’ Roll’.
Speaking about the concert Bob Geldof said: "Twenty years ago they not only played 'real good for free' they took an issue that was nowhere on the agenda of the political world and placed it at the very top.
“They also kept, directly or indirectly, millions of people alive and in so doing they reminded 1.5 billion people that individuals are not powerless in the face of monstrous human tragedy.
“By buying the Live Aid DVD that day continues far off into some distant but hopefully better future for all those people in whose name those great artists played".
Since the concert the Band Aid Trust in the UK alone has raised over $50 million and continues to operate in famine affected countries in Africa.
The extraordinary line-up includes: U2, Sting, David Bowie, Elton John, George Michael, The Who, Madonna, Queen, Paul McCartney, Phil Collins, Mick Jagger, Tina Turner, Eric Clapton, Duran Duran, Neil Young, Ozzy Osbourne & Black Sabbath, Spandau Ballet, Dire Straits, Paul Weller, Sade, Paul Young, Adam Ant, The Boomtown Rats, The Cars, Bryan Ferry, Bryan Adams, Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, Crosby Stills & Nash, The Beach Boys, Judas Priest, The Style Council, Simple Minds, Thompson Twins, Nile Rodgers, Hall & Oates, Status Quo, The Pretenders, Elvis Costello, Howard Jones, Teddy Pendergrass, Alison Moyet and Kenny Fucking Logins.
01. BBC News report including Michael Buerk’s report from Ethiopia
02. Band aid ‘Do They Know It’s Christmas?’ (video)
03. USA for Africa ‘We Are The World’ (video)
04. Status Quo ‘Rockin’ All Over the World’, ‘Caroline’
05. Style Council ‘Internationalists’, ‘Walls Come Tumbling Down’
06. Boomtown Rats ‘I Don’t Like Mondays’, ‘Drag Me Down’
07. Adam Ant ‘Vive Le Rock’
08. Ultravox ‘Dancing With Tears In My Eyes’, ‘Vienna’
09. Spandau Ballet ‘Only When you Leave’, ‘True’
10. Elvis Costello ‘All You Need Is Love’
11. Nik Kershaw ‘Wouldn’t It Be Good’
12. Sade ‘Your Love Is King’
13. Sting ‘Roxanne’
14. Phil Collins ‘Against All Odds’
15. Sting & Phil Collins ‘Every Breath You Take’
16. Howard Jones ‘Hide and Seek’
17. Bryan Ferry ‘Slave to Love’, ‘Jealous Guy’
18. Paul Young ‘Do They Know It’s Christmas?’ (acappella version), ‘Come Back and Stay’
19. Paul Young & Alison Moyet ‘That’s the Way Love Is’
20. Paul Young ‘Every Time You Go Away’
21. Bryan Adams ‘Kids Wanna Rock’, ‘Summer of 69’
22. U2 ‘Sunday Bloody Sunday’, ‘Bad’
01. Beach Boys ‘Wouldn’t It Be Nice’, ‘Good Vibrations’, ‘Surfin’ USA’
02. Dire Straits & Sting ‘Money For Nothing’
03. Dire Straits ‘Sultans of Swing’
04. George Thorogood & The Destroyers ‘Madison Blues’
05. Queen ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’, ‘Radio Gaga’, ‘Hammer To Fall’, ‘Crazy Little Thing Called Love’, ‘We Will Rock You’, ‘We Are The Champions’
06. Simple Minds ‘Ghost Dancing’, ‘Don’t You Forget About Me’
07. David Bowie ‘TVC15’, ‘Rebel Rebel’, ‘Modern Love’, ‘Heroes’
08. CBC Footage (video) ‘Drive’ by the Cars
09. Joan Baez ‘Amazing Grace’
10. Pretenders ‘Stop Your Sobbing’, ‘Chain Gang’, ‘Middle Of The Road’
11. The Who ‘Love Reign O’er Me’, ‘Won’t Get Fooled Again’
12. Kenny Loggins ‘Footloose’
13. Elton John ‘Bennie & The Jets’, ‘Rocket Man’
14. Elton John & Kiki Dee ‘Don’t Go Breaking My Heart’
15. Elton John & George Michael ‘Don’t Let The Sun Go Down On Me’
01. Madonna ‘Holiday’, ‘Get Into The Groove’
02. Freddie Mercury & Brian May ‘Is This The World We Created?’
03. Paul McCartney ‘Let It Be’
04. Band aid UK Finale ‘Do They Know It’s Christmas?’
05. Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers ‘American Girl’, ‘Refugee’
06. Black Sabbath feat. Ozzy Osbourne ‘Paranoid’
07. REO Speedwagon ‘Can’t Fight This Feeling’, ‘Roll With The Changes’
08. Crosby Stills and Nash ‘Teach Your Children’,
09. Judas Priest ‘Living After Midnight’, ‘Green Manalishi’
10. The Cars ‘Just What I Needed’, ‘Heartbreak City’
11. Neil Young ‘The Needle &The Damage Done’, ‘Nothing is Perfect (in God’s Perfect Plan)’
12. Thompson Twins, Steve Stevens, Nile Rodgers and Madonna ‘Revolution’
13. Eric Clapton ‘White Room’, ‘She’s Waiting’, ‘Layla’
14. Phil Collins (in Philadelphia) ‘In The Air Tonight’
15. Duran Duran ‘Union Of The Snake’, ‘Save A Prayer’, ‘The Reflex’
16. Patti Labelle ‘Imagine’, ‘Forever Young’
01. Hall &Oates ‘Maneater’
02. Hall &Oates with Eddie Kendricks ‘Get Ready (Cos Here I Come)’
03. Hall &Oates with Eddie Kendricks & David Ruffin ‘Ain’t Too Proud To Beg’, ‘My Girl’
04. Mick Jagger ‘Just Another Night’, ‘Miss You’
05. Mick Jagger and Tina Turner ‘State Of Shock’, ‘It’s Only Rock ‘n’ Roll’
06. Bob Dylan, Keith Richards, Ron Wood ‘Blowin’ In The Wind’
07. USA For Africa Finale ‘We Are The World’
01. INXS – from Australia ‘What You Need’, ‘Don’t Change’
02. B.B. King from North Sea Jazz Festival ‘Why I Sing The Blues’, ‘Don’t Answer The Door’, ‘Rock Me Baby’
03. Ashford & Simpson with Teddy Pendergrass ‘Reach Out And Touch’
04. Cliff Richard from London ‘A World Of Difference’
05. Bowie & Jagger ‘Dancing In The Street’ (video)
06. Documentary: ‘Food and Trucks and Rock ‘n’ Roll’
02.09.2004, 13:16 #139
- Registriert seit
FISH - fool´s company / live in holland part 1: night of jesters VERÖFFENTLICHUNG: 06.09.2004
The Marillion set performed in front of a sell-out audience who were with Fish and the band every step of the way!
01. Script For A Jesters Tear
02. Misplaced Childhood
03. Pseudo Silk Kimono
06. Bitter Suite
07. Heart Of Lothian
08. Waterhole (Expresso Bongo)
09. Lords Of The Backstage
10. Blind Curve
11. Childhood¿s End
12. White Feather
13. Torch Song
14. Slainthe Mhath
15. Forgotten Sons
- 'Fugazi' (93 minutes)
- Bonus interview which sees Fish explaining how the concert came together and his reasons for doing the concert
FISH - fool´s company / live in holland part 2: night of the company VERÖFFENTLICHUNG: 06.09.2004
This second volume concentrates on the Fish solo career and features songs that Fish had not performed for some time including Vigil, Just Good Friends, Shadow Play and State Of Mind.
01. Vigil In A Wilderness Of Mirrors
02. Just Good Friends
04. Rites Of Passage
05. State Of Mind (featuring Jan Ackerman)
07. Raw Meat
approx running time 61 minutes
- Interview part 2, 19 minutes
- The Company
- Yatta's Birthday
- Backstage footage
- Photo gallery
Stereo and 5-1 Dolby Digital stereo
03.09.2004, 11:44 #140
- Registriert seit
Was A Time (The Essential Whigfield)
DVD Music - Label: zyx
Whigfield, mit richtigem Namen Sannie Charlotte Carlson, ist wieder da. Seit ihrem europaweiten Nr.1 Hit „Saturday Night“ 1993 ist sie aus den Charts nicht mehr wegzudenken. Mit „Another Day“, „Thinking of You“ und auch „5exy Eyes“ (Nr.1 in Australien) war sie viele weitere male in den Top Ten der weltweiten Charts vertreten. Im Sommer 2004 ist sie wieder da mit einer mitreißenden Sommer-Dance-Hymne und einer hypnotisierenden Gitarre. „Was A Time“ ist der absolute Schwerpunkt bei ZYX Music in diesem Sommer und wird von vielfältigen Marketing-Aktionen unterstützt. WAS A TIME, mittlerweile fest in den deutschen Single Charts etabliert mit steigender Tendenz schickt sich an, ein Sommerhit zu werden. Nun kommt das, auf das der Fan seit Jahren gewartet hat: Eine DVD mit ALLEN Video, die Whigfield jemals veröffentlicht hat. Von Saturday Night über Thinking Of You, von Gimme Gimme zu 5exy Eyes. Insgesamt 12 Videos auf DVD plus einer Bonus CD des Album Whigfield IV, das vor einiger Zeit eigentlich untergegangen ist, aber dennoch riesiges Hitpotential besitzt. Including Was A Time mit Video und Single Version.
27.09.2004, 090204921973, 55D, dvd DVD_3055
Von brandbrief im Forum 80er / 80s - FERNSEHEN & KINO / TV & CINEMAAntworten: 2Letzter Beitrag: 30.12.2006, 17:28
Von Bristol im Forum OT LABERFORUM / OT SMALL TALKAntworten: 1Letzter Beitrag: 25.06.2005, 20:24
Von dingel im Forum 80er / 80s - POP & WAVEAntworten: 3Letzter Beitrag: 19.01.2005, 11:56
Von J.R. im Forum 80er / 80s - FERNSEHEN & KINO / TV & CINEMAAntworten: 9Letzter Beitrag: 01.07.2004, 20:27
Von Engel_07 im Forum 80er / 80s - POP & WAVEAntworten: 10Letzter Beitrag: 18.11.2002, 22:22