Visage - The Anvil CD ?

Depeche Mode, Duran Duran, Madonna, Pet Shop Boys. Mega-Stars, Eintagsfliegen ... Wer ist noch da, wer längst vergessen?

--> Angebote, Neuheiten und Bestseller von Pop & Wave
Gary

[QUOTE=peterman;219697]Danke für die Antworten!
dann hat sich das Suchen wohl erledigt. Schade. Eine Wiederveröffentlichung wird es so schnell nicht geben oder?[/QUOTE]

wie man an diversen acts sieht werden einige sachen wiederveröffentlicht
im zuge der retrowelle...ich würd mir aber auch die best ofs kaufen! hast die etwa schon?
welche/s lied/er fehlt dir denn??
Zuletzt geändert von Gary am Do Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am, insgesamt 0-mal geändert.
Grund: X
Castor Troy
[IMG]https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=5E49AFAE[/IMG]

Everything has been remastered from beautiful new transfers of the original master tapes. Note that some other associated mixes may be on the Dance Mix CD. I hope to reveal that track listing soon.

The USA single remix of We Move is a previously unreleased mix that was set for the U.S. market to coincide with the dance mix EP that was the first place to find the extended mix of Fade To Grey. I got the master when sources were being researched for the debut CD reissue from last year, and immediately noticed the difference. In corresponding with a Visage fan who had original newsletters from back in the day, he found mention of this planned single, which was ultimately shelved. The article mentioned Malpaso Man was the B side, and that's exactly what the master tape had on it, though it's the same as the LP version, just faded before the next track.

1. The Damned Don’t Cry 4:45
2. Anvil (night club school) 4:40
3. Move Up 4:27
4. Night Train 4:31
5. The Horseman 4:43
6. Look What They’ve Done 4:51
7. Again We Love 4:46
8. Wild Life 4:27
9. Whispers 5:41

Bonus Tracks
10. Motivation 3:46
11. I’m Still Searching 3:38
12. We Move (usa single remix - previously unreleased) 3:43
13. The Damned Don’t Cry (dance mix) 5:43
14. Night Train (dance mix) 6:08
15. The Anvil (dance mix) 6:13
16. Pleasure Boys (dance mix) 6:55
Zuletzt geändert von Castor Troy am Do Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am, insgesamt 0-mal geändert.
Grund: X
Antworten

Zurück zu „80er / 80s - POP & WAVE“